Friday, September 11, 2009

Geting Started

So you want to know where to go or what to do to save BIG! Well, that is what I am here for. There is no one golden store to shop at. I shop EVERYWHERE...CVS, Walgreens, Target, Kmart, Rite Aid and pretty much every grocery store. That is the key you must be willing to look for the deals. Almost every week there are multiple free items for the taking at any given store. Coupons are the key to these freebies. You have to make sure to get the Sunday paper every week. I always buy multiple copies which is very import because for many of the deals you need multiple coupons to get the best value. I try to buy 5 to 7 papers weekly. I also have several people who generously give me their coupons weekly. I would suggest is you have family, friends or neighbors that get the paper and don't use the coupons to ask for them. That is what I did and it get me several free inserts weekly.

No comments:

Post a Comment